If you don’t have Jailbreak on your iOS 10 device and you want to use Cydia tweaks, install Mojo installer and get Jailbreak like benefits. Once you install Mojo Installer on your iOS 10 device, you can use many of Cydia tweaks, apps and emulators on your devices. Since you can install Mojo Installer without Jailbreak, you can get it for your iOS 10 devices as well.
Mojo installer for iOS 10 is one of the many Cydia alternative apps because iOS 10 Jailbreak is still not for everyone. You can get iOS 10 Jailbreak for your device but for a nontechnical person, it might be a bit cumbersome. Meanwhile, you can install Mojo installer and get Jailbreak like features on your iOS 10 devices.
However, let us tell you upfront that even if you install Mojo Installer on your iOS 10 devices, it will still have to face Apple restrictions. This is because your iOS 10 device isn’t jailbroken so although you can install many tweaks, their functionality may be limited. Even then, from an average users’ point of view, installing Mojo Installer on your iOS devices will be far from disappointing.
Install Mojo Installer on iOS 10 – No Jailbreak Required
AirShou, GBA4iOS (now Delta Emulator) and iOS 10 beta profiles are just a few of the many tweaks and apps you can install with Mojo Installer on your iOS devices. Although there are many Cydia emulators in the market, Mojo Installer is one of the most popular of them because of its many attractive features. It’s a full installer package in its entirety.
Let’s have a look at what Mojo Installer on your iOS 10 devices can do for you.
- The best feature of Mojo Installer is that you can use it in offline mode as well. Unlike other installer packages, Mojo Installer for your iOS 10 devices lets you install tweaks and apps even if you’re not connected with internet.
- If you know about a repository for apps, you can add that repository in your Mojo Installer. Thus it allows you to store custom repositories in Mojo installer on your iPhone or iPad.
- The account manager in Mojo installer on your iOS 10 device lets you create a personal repository. Even if you’re not a technical person, you can manage your repo with Mojo account manager.
- Mojo installer for iOS 10 has a simple interface that is easy to navigate.
- There are many, many tweaks and apps in Mojo Installer but you don’t need to browse all of them if you don’t want. Mojo installer for iOS 10 gives you tweaks and apps recommendations right from the developers. So you can install the best of the apps with Mojo.
How to Install Mojo Installer on iOS 10 without Jailbreak
Installing Mojo Installer on your iOS 10 iPhone or iPad is easy and it doesn’t require you to jailbreak you device as well.
- Launch Safari app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Visit mojoinstaller.co
- Tap the button, “Install directly from iDevice” on the webpage that opens.
- Select the “Build Custom Profile” option.
- Now you’ll have to tap Install/Trust many times.
When installation of Mojo Installer is complete, you will be directed to home screen and you will find icon for Mojo Installer on your home screen. Launch Mojo installer and wait for it to update its software and load its packages. Now you can browse the Mojo Installer on your iOS 10 device and install the tweaks and apps that you like.