Being a Jailbreak user who has upgraded to iOS 10, you must want to install iCleaner Pro on your iPhone with iOS 10. Thanks to the integration of third-party apps from Apple, many apps that were formerly only available through Cydia don’t need Jailbreak anymore. Therefore, you can install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10 to clear iPhone cache without any Jailbreak.
For those who are not familiar with iCleaner Pro, it’s a marvelous app that speeds up your device by cleaning its memory. Your iPhone and iPad hoards a lot of unwanted apps, temporary cache files and databases in its memory and file structures. Even if that information is never used, your device clings to it. You can install iCleaner Pro to get rid of them and increase the efficiency of your device.
iCleaner Pro is a very popular Cydia tweak. Since iOS 10 is not jailbroken yet, developers have found ways to develop apps that can be installed from third-party apps without jailbreak. That’s a huge relief for many Jailbreak users who miss apps like iCleaner Pro. iCleaner Pro scans your device and deletes unwanted files and apps. This frees a lot of space from your device memory resulting in faster app loading and better performance of your device.
How to Install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10:
If you’re familiar with Impactor or Xcode you won’t find it hard to install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10 without Jailbreak. Installing iCleaner Pro on non-Jailbreak devices is not as simple as installation through Cydia on jailbroken devices. But, we have compiled a stepwise guide to walk you through the process to install iCleaner Pro without Jailbreak on iOS 10.
- First download the latest version of X-code and launch it.
- Open X-code preferences and you’ll be presented with terms and conditions. Click “Agree.”
- You might be asked to enter password.
- Tap + to add Apple ID and login with Apple ID and password.
- Go to https://mega.nz and get iCleaner Pro iPA.
- Use X-Code to get your iPA file onto your device.
- Use Objective-C or open the swift code of iCleaner Pro.
- Plug your iOS device through USB port and set is as destination. Go to Menu Bar > Product > Destination > “*Choose your device.”
- On the left-hand side of X-code, find Project Name and click it. Add a unique Bundle Identifier under the identity header. Bundle identifier can be anything that you may wish to enter.
- Wait till X-Code finishes the installation of iCleaner Pro.
- Now you need to trust this third-party application. Go to General > Profile & Device Management and trust the profile for iCleaner Pro.
You’ve successfully installed iCleaner Pro and can launch the app right away.
Clean your iPhone with iCleaner Pro
To start cleaning up your iOS 10 iPhone or iPad follow the steps below:
- First of all connect your iPhone or iPad to a power source before you start using iCleaner Pro for device cleanup.
- Tap on “Start Cleaning” button in iCleaner Pro.
- Tap “Continue” on “Fast mode” popup window.
- The cleaning process will begin right away. iCleaner Pro shows you the progress of the cleanup process through a progress bar.
- Wait for iCleaner Pro to complete the scanning and cleaning process.
- After some time you will get an alert “Wiping Completed.” Confirm to continue.
You can go to the storage section of the Settings app to see the memory space freed by iCleaner Pro. You’ll be pleasantly surprised. After using iCleaner Pro only once, you’ll notice that your device is working much faster and feeling much lighter.